|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Foil bag and Disguised bag|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bitcoin|
Fast Effect Tetracaine Hydrochloride Powder For pain-killer in Mucosal surface anesthesia
|Product name||Tetracaine HCL|
|Density||1.1279 (rough estimate)|
|Water||Soluble in water at 50mg/ml|
Tetracaine HCL is synthesized from 4-butylaminobenzoic acid. The ethyl ester is formed through an acid-catalyzed esterification reaction. Base-catalyzed transesterification is achieved by boiling the ethyl ester of 4-butylaminobenzoic acid with excess 2-dimethylaminoethanol in the presence of a small amount of sodium ethoxide.
Tetracaine, also known as Amethocalne, Dlcalne, Pontocaine, Decicaine, is a kind of Local Anesthetic. It is highly soluable in Non-polar solvent, and combines with Plasma protein by 85%.
Tetracaine takes effect very fast. It just needs 1-2 min. Usually, its half life is 5-10 min. And it can lasts for 20 ~ 40min.
It is widely used as pain-killer in Mucosal surface anesthesia, Conduction anesthesia, Epidural anesthesia, Spinal anesthesia, Ophthalmic topical anesthesia and so on.
Tetracaine is more efficient than Procaine. It is 10-15 times more effective than it.
Tetracaine (INN, also known as amethocaine; trade name Pontocaine. Ametop and Dicaine) is a potent local anesthetic of the ester group. It is mainly used topically in ophthalmology and as an antipruritic, and it has been used in spinal anesthesia.
In biomedical research, tetracaine is used to alter the function of calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) that control the release of calcium from intracellular stores. Tetracaine is an allosteric blocker of channel function. At low concentrations, tetracaine causes an initial inhibition of spontaneous calcium release events, while at high concentrations, tetracaine blocks release completely.
Tetracaine HCL Usage:
The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block, and surface anesthesia. Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias; lidocaine,though, has the advantage of a rapid onset of action.
In dental anesthesia, a relative insensitivity to lidocaine can occur for anatomical reasons due to unexpected positions of nerves. Some people with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome are insensitive to lidocaine.
1. Any Inquiries will be replied within 24 hours
2. Hight quality, fashion designs reasonable &?competitive price.Fast lead time.
3. Payment:You can pay for the order via:T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
After Sale Service:
1. All products will have been strictly Quality Checked in house before pecking.
2. All products will be well packed before shipping.
3. Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment.Tracking number available
4 .Secure and discreet shipment.Various transportation methods for your choice.
5 .Customs pass rate ≥99%
6 .We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
Shipping & Delivery:
1. Packages are generally dispatched within approximately days after receipt of payment.
2. After the each shipping we will provide you with:
3. Will give you tracking number within 24 hours to track your package online.
4. the few pictures with your order and details.
5. About the Custom clearance,we packed in disguise ways.In our experience,the appropriate and safe delivery,there won't be problems.
6. We confirm 99% clearance,100% resending.
7. Is it the best &?safest shipping for all our repeat customers
Contact Person: Miss. Gayle