|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Foil bag and Disguised bag|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bitcoin|
|Supply Ability:||Mass in stock|
Arimidex (anastrozole) is the aromatase inhibitor of choice. Arimidex’s mechanism of action - blocking conversion of aromatizable steroids to estrogen - is in contrast to the mechanism of action of anti-estrogens such as clomiphene (Clomid) or tamoxifen (Nolvadex), which block estrogen receptors in some tissues, and activate estrogen receptors in others.
Anastrozole, sold under the trade name Arimidex among others, is a medication used in addition to other treatments for breast cancer. Specifically it is used for hormone receptor-positive breast cancer. It has also been used to prevent breast cancer in those at high risk. It is taken by mouth.
|storage temp||Store at RT|
The drug is appropriately used when using substantial amounts of aromatizing steroids, or when one is prone to gynecomastia and using moderate amounts of such steroids. Arimidex does not have the side effects of aminoglutethimide (Cytadren) and can achieve a high degree of estrogen blockade, much moreso than Cytadren. It is possible to reduce estrogen too much with Arimidex, and for this reason blood tests, or less preferably salivary tests, should be taken after the first week of use to determine if the dosing is correct.
How does Anastrozole work?
Anastrozole reversibly binds to the aromatase enzyme, and through competitive inhibition blocks the conversion of androgens to estrogens in peripheral (extra-gonadal) tissues.
Anastrozole is an inhibitor for the triazole aromatase with a strong selectivity. It can inhibits aromatase which is prerequisite for the synthesis of pigment cells P-450 thereby blocking the biosynthesis of estrogens, and the estrogen is the essential part of the growth of breast cancer cells. The 50% inhibitory concentration (IC50) value of anastrozole to placental aromatase is 15nmol/L.
Usage of Anastrozole:
(1) It is the third-generation’s aromatase inhibitors, used for the treatment of advanced breast cancer of postmenopausal patients.
(2) Its used to cure the breast cancer.
(3) Anastrozole is the third-generation’s aromatase inhibitors, used for the treatment of advanced breast cancer of postmenopausal patients. It is an inhibitor for the triazole aromatase with a strong selectivity. It can inhibits aromatase which is prerequisite for the synthesis of pigment cells P-450 thereby blocking the biosynthesis of estrogens, and the estrogen is the essential part of the growth of breast cancer cells. Its used to cure the breast cancer, particularly suitable for postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer who recrudescent after hormone adjuvant therapy.
Anastrozole Medical uses:
The ATAC trial was of localized breast cancer and women received either anastrozole, tamoxifen, or both for five years, followed by five years of follow-up. After more than 5 years the group that received anastrozole had better results than the tamoxifen group. The trial suggested that anastrozole is the preferred medical therapy for postmenopausal women with localized breast cancer, which is estrogen receptor (ER) positive.
Another study found that the risk of recurrence was reduced by 40%, but was associated with an increased risk of bone fractures. The study concluded that ER positive patients benefited from switching from tamoxifen to anastrozole in patients who have completed 2 years' adjuvant tamoxifen.
A more recent trial found that anastrozole significantly reduced the incidence of breast cancer in postmenopausal women relative to placebo, and while there were side effects related to estrogen deprivation observed, the researchers concluded that this was probably not related to the treatment. Lead author Jack Cuzick was quoted by the BBC as saying, "This class of drugs is more effective than previous drugs such as tamoxifen and crucially, it has fewer side effects," adding that he thought there was now enough evidence to support offering the drug.
(1) Common side effects include hot flashes, altered mood, joint pain, and nausea. Severe side effects include an increased risk of heart disease and osteoporosis. Use during pregnancy is known to harm the baby.
(2) Bone weakness has been associated with anastrozole. Women who switched to anastrozole after two years on tamoxifen reported twice as many fractures as those who continued to take tamoxifen (2.1% compared to 1%). Bisphosphonates are sometimes prescribed to prevent the osteoporosis induced by aromatase inhibitors. The level of circulating estradiol is likely causal here and not the anastrozole itself, and so the dose will determine likelihood of osteoporosis (estradiol inhibits osteoclasts, which resorb bone). Acne, constricted pupils and water retention have also been attributed with use of this anti-estrogen.
(3) The suppression of estrogen, specifically the hormone estradiol, is often necessary for men who have hormone disorders. Elevated levels of the female hormone in men can be manifested in gynecomastia or growth of breasts in males and hypogonadism or the reduced function of the testes. In worse cases, excessive estrogen may put men at higher risk for having prostate cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Prescribing anastrozol for men in these situations has shown significant decrease of estradiol levels and, therefore, a decrease in symptoms and risks.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER?
1. Tell us what you need ( use for what/product name & quantity ), you will get an advice and a quotation.
2. Full payment would be done once we come to an agreement on all details .
3. Your goods will be sent out within 24 hours after payment , tracking number available.
4. The goods will reach you in 3~7 days.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. High quality: Our factories are professional in raw powder production with experience over 10 years. Having good reputation all over the world, our products have been exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month.
2. Competetive price: All powders are factory directly supplied, it's factory price and negotiable.
3. Fast and safe delivery: Your goods will be sent out within 24 hours after payment, tracking number available, customs pass rate ≥99%.
4. Good pre&after-sales service: Any problem please feel free to contact us, we will always be online for you.
High quality, competetive price, fast and safe delivery, good service,that's us! Welcome to contact!
Related products :
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Testosterone Enanthate||CAS 315-37-7|
|Testosterone Base||CAS 58-22-0|
|Testosterone Acetate||CAS 1045-69-8|
|Testosterone Propionate||CAS 57-85-2|
|Testosterone Cypionate||CAS 58-20-8|
|Testosterone phenylpropionate||CAS 1255-49-8|
|Testosterone Isocaproate||CAS 15262-86-9|
|Testosterone Decanoate||CAS 5721-91-5|
|Testosterone Sustanon 250||/|
|Testosterone Undecanoate||CAS 5949-44-0|
|Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin)||CAS 76-43-7|
|Mesterolone (Proviron)||CAS 1424-00-6|
|Oral Turinabol||CAS 2446-23-3|
|Clostebol acetate (Turinabol)||CAS 855-19-6|
|1-Testosterone Cypiontae||CAS 1965-6-5|
|Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)||CAS 360-70-3|
|Nandrolone Phenypropionate (Durabolin)||CAS 62-90-8|
|Nandrolone Cypionate||CAS 601-63-8|
|Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplix H/Revalor-H)||CAS 10161-34-9|
|Trenbolone Enanthate||CAS 10161-33-8|
|Metribolone (Methyltrienolone)||CAS 965-93-5|
|Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate (parabolan)||CAS 23454-33-3|
|Trenbolone Base||CAS 10161-33-8|
|Boldenone Base||CAS 846-48-0|
|Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)||CAS 13103-34-9|
|Boldenone Acetate||CAS 2363-59-9|
|Boldenone Cypionate||CAS 106505-90-2|
|Oxymetholone (Anadrol)||CAS 434-07-1|
|Oxandrolone (Anavar)||CAS 53-39-4|
|Stanozolol (Winstrol)||CAS 10418-03-8|
|Stanozolol (Winstrol) Micro Powder||CAS 10418-03-8|
|Dianabol (Metandienone)||CAS 72-63-9|
|Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)||CAS 521-12-0|
|Drostanolone Enanthate||CAS 472-61-1|
|Methenolone Enanthate||CAS 303-42-4|
|Methenolone Acetate/Primobolan||CAS 434-05-9|
|Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)||CAS 54965-24-1|
|Clomiphene citrate||CAS 50-41-9|
|Toremifene citrate||CAS 89778-27-8|
|Anastrozole (Arimidex)||CAS 120511-73-1|
|Cialis (Tadalafil)||CAS 171596-29-5|
|Sildenafil Citrate()||CAS 171599-83-0|
|Vardenafil hydrochloride (Levitra)||CAS 224785-91-5|
|Dutasteride (Avodart)||CAS 164656-23-9|
|Yohimbine HCL||CAS 65-19-0|
Contact Person: Miss. Gayle