|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Foil bag and Disguised bag|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bitcoin|
|Molecular Formula:||C27H30F6N2O2||Molecular Weight:||528.53|
99% Purity Health Supplement Dutasteride Avodart For Treat Hair Loss CAS 164656-23-9
|Product name||Dutasteride (Avodart)|
|storage temp||-20°C Freezer|
|Appearance||White or almost white crystalline powder|
1. Dutasteride useful for the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH); colloquially known as an "enlarged prostate".
2. In those who are being regularly screened 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor (finasteride and dutasteride) reduce the overall risk of being diagnosed with prostate cancer however there is insufficient data to determine if they have an effect on the risk of death and may increase the chance of more serious cases.
3. This class of medications increases rates of erectile dysfunction (with between 5% and 9% developing problems after starting their use). This is linked to lower quality of life and can cause stress in relationships. There is also an association with lowered sexual desire. It has been reported that these adverse sexual side effects may persist even after discontinuation of the drug.
4. The FDA has added a warning to dutasteride about an increased risk of high-grade prostate cancer. While the potential for positive, negative or neutral changes to the potential risk of developing prostate cancer with dutasteride has not been established, evidence has suggested it may temporarily reduce the growth and prevalence of benign prostate tumors, but could also mask the early detection of prostate cancer.
5. The primary area for concern is for patients who may develop prostate cancer whilst taking dutasteride for benign prostatic hyperplasia, which in turn could delay diagnosis and early treatment of the prostate cancer, thereby potentially increasing the risk of these patients developing high-grade prostate cancer.
1. Dutasteride is marketed pharmaceutically as Avodart, Avidart, Avolve, Duagen, Dutas, Dutagen, Duprost. For unknown reasons, early clinical trials for dutasteride were abruptly ceased in 2002, then continued later.
2. Dutasteride, at 2.5mgs/day is roughly 1.5x more effective than Finasteride at 5mgs/day, at treating hair loss (both halting it as well as regrowing it). In addition, Dutasteride can be used successfully at that same dose to treat prostate enlargement, and a lesser known effect of Dutasteride (again, at that same dose) use is to treat Acne caused by an overabundance of androgens in the body.
3. For the steroid using athlete suffering from DHT-related side effects, Dutasteride may be the answer. Hairloss, Acne, and prostate growth can all (potentially) be completely halted with the use of this product. Unfortunately, DHT is not all bad, and you potentially lose some muscle hardness (an amorphous quality if ever there is one), and even some of the other qualities we like from our androgen use.
4. since this only prevents the 5a-reduction of the androgens subject to that conversion into a dihydro form of them…it will likely do nothing to stop hairloss or other symptoms caused entirely by the use of the androgens in the DHT family.
Medical Use :
1. Prostate enlargement
Dutasteride is useful for treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH); colloquially known as an "enlarged prostate".
2. Prostate cancer
In those who are being regularly screened, 5α-reductase inhibitors such as finasteride and dutasteride reduce the overall risk of being diagnosed with prostate cancer; however, there is insufficient data to determine if they have an effect on the risk of death and may increase the chance of more serious cases.
3. Pattern hair loss
Dutasteride is approved for the treatment of male androgenetic alopecia in South Korea at a dosage of 0.5 mg per day. It has been found in several studies to improve hair growth in men more rapidly and to a greater extent than 2.5 mg/day finasteride.Dutasteride has also been used off-label in the treatment of female pattern hair loss.
How Dose Dutasteride Work :
Dutasteride belongs to a class of drugs called 5α-reductase inhibitors, which block the action of the 5α-reductase enzymes that convert testosterone into DHT. It is an irreversible inhibitor of all three isoforms of 5α-reductase, types I, II, and III.This is in contrast to finasteride, which is similarly an irreversible inhibitor of 5α-reductase but only inhibits the type II and III isoenzymes.As a result of this difference, dutasteride is able to achieve a reduction in circulating DHT levels of as much as 95%, whereas finasteride is only able to achieve a reduction of 70%. In spite of the differential reduction in circulating DHT levels, the two drugs decrease levels of DHT to a similar extent (approximately 85 to 90%) in the prostate gland,where the type II isoform of 5α-reductase predominates.
In addition to DHT, dutasteride prevents the 5α-reductase-mediated formation of neurosteroids such as allopregnanolone and THDOC, and 3α-androstanediol (see also neurosteroidogenesis inhibitor).These neurosteroids are potent positive allosteric modulators of the GABAA receptor and have been found to possess antidepressant, anxiolytic, and pro-sexual effects in animal research. For this reason, prevention of neurosteroid formation may be responsible for the sexual dysfunction and depression that has been associated with 5α-reductase inhibitors like dutasteride.
Do Not Use Dutasteride if :
1. you are allergic to any ingredient in dutasteride or to another 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor (eg, finasteride)
2. the patient is a woman who is pregnant or may become pregnant
3. the patient is a child
Side Effects :
More common side effects
trouble getting or keeping an erection (may continue after stopping dutasteride)
decrease in sex drive (may continue after stopping dutasteride)
ejaculation problems (may continue after stopping dutasteride)
enlarged or painful breasts. If you notice breast lumps or nipple discharge, talk to your doctor.
If these effects are mild, they may disappear within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t disappear, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Serious side effects allergic reactions.
swelling of your face, tongue, or throat
prostate cancer. Symptoms may include:
increased prostate-specific antigen (PSA) concentrations
increased urination frequency
difficulty starting urination
weak urine flow, painful/burning urination. difficulty in having or maintaining an erection
painful ejaculation, blood in the urine or semen
frequent pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips, or upper thighs
The recommended dose of Avodart is 1 capsule (0.5 mg) taken once daily. Avodart may interact with conivaptan, imatinib, isoniazid, antibiotics, antifungal medications, antidepressants, heart or blood pressure medications, or HIV/AIDS medicine. Tell your doctor all medications you use. Avodart is not usually used in women. Therefore, it is unlikely to be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
How to proceed an order?
First: Please let me know the itmes you are looking for, quantity, and the destination country
Second: You confirm all details, and offer us purchasing order;
Third: We send the detail price of our product and offer suitable shipping method reference.
Forth: You confirm the order and pay money 100% in advance and send us detail address.
Fifth: We arrange the shipment according to your requirements.
Sixth: We offer after-sales service after you receive parcel;
Our Advantages :
Professional packing with professional materials, and We'll give clients several Packing way to choose after you contact me through my email.
Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, ach batch of steroid powders have to tested by our QC(quality control) department before they are allowed to sell.
We can pack your powders within 48 hours after your payment, and corresponding picture of your powders' parcel will be sent to you.
Best prices you're sure to be satisfied, the more you buy, the more competitive prices you get.
T/T, paypal, Money Gram,Bitcoin, Western Union.
Contact Person: Miss. Gayle