|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Foil bag and Disguised bag|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bitcoin|
Weight Loss Powder L-Carnitine For Promote the Absorption and Utilization of Fat
|Melting point||197-212 °C(lit.)|
1. Carnitine is a kind of B-class vitamin. Owing to its similar structure as amino acids, some people therefore also classify it as an amino acid. Its main function is to supply energy through facilitating the transport of long chain fatty acids. This prevents the fat accumulation in the heart, liver and skeletal muscle. It can control diabetes, fatty liver, and the fat metabolism disorder in heart disease. Taking carnitine can reduce damage to the heart. It can lower the level of blood triglyceride and also have certain role in boosting weight loss. Carnitine can further enhance the antioxidant effect of vitamin E and vitamin C.
2. Carnitine deficiency is sometimes congenital such as genetically deficiency of carnitine synthesis with symptoms including heartburn, muscle atrophy and obesity. Men need more carnitine than women. Vegetarian are more prone to get carnitine deficiency.
3. If the body has sufficient iron, thiamin, vitamin B6, lysine, methionine and vitamin C, carnitine would not be lacking. Carnitine-rich foods contain meat and offal.
4. Synthetic carnitine is divided into three forms including L-body, dextral and racemic with L-carnitine having the best efficacy.
5. L-carnitine is a kind of compound with various kinds of physiological activities. Its major function is to promote the beta-oxidation of fatty acid as well as regulate the acyl ratio inside mitochondrial to affect the energy metabolism. L-carnitine can participate in the transport of branched chain amino acid metabolites, and thus promoting the normal metabolism of branched chain amino acids. In addition, L-carnitine can take effect in the elimination and utilization of ketone bodies and play a role of biological antioxidants for scavenging free radicals, maintain the stability of the membrane, improve animal's immunity and the ability of anti-stress and disease resistance.
6. L-carnitine is not a weight loss drug. Its main role is to burn fat which is not the same thing as losing weight. To use L-carnitine for losing weight, in addition to burning fat with its help, a lot of movement is still the key for weight loss; instead carnitine only play a supporting role. If exercise is not large such as just dieting, weight loss would not be boosted by taking L-carnitine.
1. L-carnitine is a dietary supplement newly approved by China. It is mainly used to strengthen the soy-based baby food and promote the absorption and utilization of fat. D- and DL-type have no nutritional value. China states: it can be used in biscuits, drinking fluids and milk drinks with usage amount of 600 ~ 3000mg / kg; for solid drink, drinking liquid and capsules, the amount should be 250 ~ 600mg/kg; the amount of milk powder is 300 ~ 400mg / kg; the amount of use in infant formula is 70 ~ 90mg/kg (in terms of L- carnitine, 1g equivalent 0.68g L- carnitine tartrate).
2. Used in pharmaceutical, nutrient health food, functional beverages, and feed additives.
3. Used as appetite enhancers.
Prospect of Function Food:
L-carnitine, as a new kind of nutritional supplements, especially as the additive of baby formula, athlete food, and food for losing weight and bodybuilding, has been currently widely applied in functional foods. The commercialized L-carnitine is mainly its hydrochloric acid salt, tartaric acid salt and citric acid magnesium salts.
1.Infant formula food
L-carnitine plays an important role in the baby’s metabolism process of taking fat as a source of energy. Owing to that the weak ability of baby of de no biosynthesis of L-carnitine can’t meet the demands of its normal metabolism, it must be ingested exogenous L-carnitine base in order to ensure the best in body fat oxidation state and provide enough energy to maintain normal body temperature of the baby.
In addition, L-carnitine also has certain effects on boosting infant growth and development and improving metabolic balance. So it is necessary to strengthen the L-carnitine in infant food, especially in soy-based infant formula. Because of the low carnitine content in soy, the limit of L-carnitine content in infant formula food is 70 ~ 90mg/kg in China. Now China has carnitine fortified infant formula milk that has entered into market.
2. Athletes Food
Decombaz J. et al have reported that after fierce exercise, the free carnitine content in human muscle tissue will decrease by 20% and the supplemental of carnitine can alleviate the fatigue of the body because L-carnitine can promote fat oxidation of the body as well as provide sufficient energy which is good for the sports endurance as well as explosiveness improvement.
If L-carnitine is used in combination with octacosanol, then the effect of improving the body strength would be multiplied, manifested as the systemic muscles relaxation, improved explosive power and endurance, and increased basal metabolic rate as well as improved nutritional status of the myocardium. Commonly used method is to add L-carnitine to athletes’ beverage.
3. Losing weight
In the early 70s, there had been patent reported of using DL- carnitine for the prevention and treatment of obesity. Subsequently, because of the negative effect, DL-carnitine was replaced by L-carnitine. Practice has proved that L-carnitine fortified food has good effect on treating the fat metabolism disorder caused by carnitine deficiency in vivo. It can prevent obesity and fatty liver due to the accumulation of lipids in the liver and muscle fibers.
Kuwata thought that obesity patients due to lack of exercise have large amount of accumulated fat and have low carnitine biosynthesis capability. Through ingestion of L-carnitine, they can effectively convert excess body fat into energy to be released, thus playing a role in prevention and treatment of obesity. Thereby the lipid-lowering food with L-carnitine as the main component becomes very popular in the European market.
4. Important human nutritional supplements
With age, the body content of carnitine in steady decline, the human need to add L-carnitine. Diabetes, kidney patients, mental, physical laborers, as much waste discharge , consumption of a large body of L-carnitine, L-carnitine can easily lead to a lack of long-term need to supplement.
Benefit of L-Carnitine:
Most important properties:
It is the transport molecule for fatty acids
It can improve the process of burning fat, and it can help you lose weight
It can allow better energy release (which is recommended in order to meet cognitive performance requirements)
It improves recovery after sports
There is some evidence to suggest that L-carnitine can improve erectile function and sperm production (however, the results of studies on L-Arginine are more convincing).
How to Take L-carnitine:
The standard dose for L-carnitine is between 500-2,000mg.
There are various forms of carnitine supplementation available. Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is used for cognitive enhancement. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is typically used for physical performance and power output. Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC) is used to alleviate intermittent claudication and blood flow issues.
300 mg - 500 mg when normally fatigued
750 mg bis 2,000 mg during fat loss
1,500 mg - 3,000 mg to improve the erection.
L-carnitine is supplemented daily.
The equivalent dosage range for other forms of L-carnitine are as follows: 630-2,500mg (ALCAR), 1,000-4,000mg (LCLT) and 1,000-4,000mg (GPLC).
The harm of lack of L- Carnitine:
L-carnitine fulfils essential functions in the body as a vitamin-like substance, and in doing so it is involved in a variety of processes. For example, it supports the kidneys and liver in their role in detoxifying substances and eliminating these toxins. It also enables the burning of long-chain fatty acids in order to release energy.
This is required by a range of muscle cells in the human body, but particularly by those in the heart. Furthermore in all the sites where this is possible, L-carnitine fulfils its function as a so-called 'bio carrier' by directing fatty acids to the site of energy production inside the membrane of the mitochondria.
The reserves of L-carnitine in the human body are relatively small- they only consist of approximately 20 to 25 mg. Therefore insufficient intake of food can be very quickly noticed and this can lead to the occurrence of dangerous symptoms of deficiency. These are frequently expressed through an increased susceptibility to infections, disorders of lipid metabolism or reduced fertility.
An insufficient supply of L-carnitine also increases the risk of having a heart attack, as the heart muscle is heavily dependent on the presence of an adequate level of the nutrient.
1. Rich experience
Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years,our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and so on other country, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had Established long friendly relations of cooperation.
2. Great quality, purity and favourable
Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area.Good quality is one of our secret success.Double check for quality of every batch before delivering to customer.
For appearance, we will take pictures of products in advance. We offer the photos to you for your approval. Especially for lumpy solid, we will check the appearance after melting to avoid visible contaminations.
For key parameters, we send samples to qualified third party against manufacturer’s COA or upon customer’s test method. If there is discrepancy, we will inform you immediately.
Welcome order the samples, MOQ just 10 grams.
3. Safe and fast delivery.
We have stock, so we can delivery quickly at the very day when receive the payment.We have special way could ship 0.01kg to 3.5kg products a time. We offer melting powder into liquid service. And ship the liquid in special bottles.
Professional packing with professional materials and we will give clients several packing way to choose after you contact me through my email.
5. Competitive Prices
Low price with high qulity .As manufacturers in China, we are allowed to bring you the highest quality chemicals, ingredients, and additives at a superior price. The more you buy the more competitive prices you will get.
6. Good after-sales service
Making all efforts to meet customers' need.Tell the package update ASAP, and will try best solve when customer encountered various problems.
Safe Packaging & Fastest Delivery:
1. Sufficient stock to delivery promptly at the very day when receiving the payment.
2. Sophisticated and professional logistic agent. We take responsibility to provide our customers with fast delivery and secure shipping.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged to guarantee Customs pass.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 12 hours after receiving the payment.
Welcome inquiry and order samples, we will show you our business ethics, quality/purity and safe/fast delivery.
Contact Person: Miss. Gayle