|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Foil bag and Disguised bag|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bitcoin|
Health Care Supplement Vitamin B12 Powder For Medical Use and Bodybuilding CAS 68-19-9
|Product name||Vitamin B12|
Vitamin B12 is a cyanide ion substituted cobalamin derivative (cyanocobalamin) with the presence of cobalt mineral at 6 position. Vitamin B12 is the only vitamin which contains metal ion (trivalent cobalt). Cobalamin is sometimes defined as the synonym of Vitamin B12, although they are not same compound but closely related compounds to fulfill folic acid role. Vitamin B12 is typically any substituted cobalamin derivative having similar biological activity. Hydroxocobalamin (abbreviated OHCbl), a cobalamin derivative in which the substituent is a hydroxyl group, is called vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 is a water soluble with a key role in the normal functioning of the and , and for the formation of . It is one of the eight . It is normally involved in the of every of the body, especially affecting synthesis and regulation, but also synthesis and energy production.
Vitamin B12 is the name for a class of chemically-related compounds, all of which have vitamin activity. It is structurally the most complicated vitamin. of the basic structure of the vitamin can only be accomplished by , but conversion between different forms of the vitamin can be accomplished in the human body. A common synthetic form of the vitamin, , does not occur in nature, but is used in many pharmaceuticals, supplements and as food additive, due to its stability and lower cost. In the body it is converted to the physiological forms, and leaving behind the albeit in minimal concentration. More recently, methylcobalamin and, adenosylcobalamin can also be found in more expensive pharmacological products and food supplements. The utility of these is presently debated.
Historically, vitamin B12 was discovered from its relationship to the disease , which is an autoimmune disease that destroys parietal cells in the stomach that secrete intrinsic factor. Intrinsic factor is crucial for the normal absorption of B12, therefore, a lack of intrinsic factor, as seen in pernicious anemia, causes a vitamin B12 deficiency. Many other subtler kinds of , and their biochemical effects, have since been elucidated.
Cyanocobalamin is a synthetic (man-made) form of vitamin B12. Naturally occurring vitamin B12 is found in fish, seafood, milk, egg yolk and fermented cheeses. Vitamin B12 is essential to the development of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body and for the normal metabolism of fats and carbohydrates in the body. Lack of vitamin B12 can result in anemia, stomach problems, and nerve damage. Cyanocobalamin treats or prevents vitamin B12 deficiency and a resulting type of anemia, called pernicious anemia. Pernicious anemia occurs in patients who do not have enough vitamin B12 in their diet (e. G., strict vegetarians) or who cannot adequately absorb the vitamin due to a defect or disease of the stomach or intestines.
1. Applications for medical and health care
Used in the treatment of various VB12 deficiency, for example: treat megaloblastic anemia, anemia caused by poisoning, aplastic anemia and leukopenia psychosis; and with the use of pantothenic acid, which can prevent malignant anemia, helps Fe2+ uptake and secretion of gastric acid; also used to treat arthritis, facial nerve paralysis, trigeminal neuralgia, hepatitis, herpes, asthma and other allergies, atopic dermatitis, hives, eczema and bursitis; VB12 can also be used for the nervousness, irritability, insomnia, memory loss, depression disorder treatment. New research shows that, VB12 deficiency can also cause depression mental illness. VB12 as a therapeutic agent or health products ,is very safe,more than thousands of times of RDA VB12 is not found poisoning phenomenon in intravenous or intramuscular.
2. Applications in respect of feed
VB12 can promote growth and development of the poultry, livestock especially poult, young animals , improve the utilization of feed protein, and thus it may be used as feed additives. Treatment of eggs and fry with vitamin B12 solution to improve fish of toxic substances in the water such as tolerance to benzene and heavy metal and reducing mortality. Since the "mad cow" incident in European, the use of the chemical structure of vitamins and other nutritional supplements to replace the clear "MBM" has more room for development. Currently the world's production of VB12 is mostly used for the feed industry.
3. In other aspects of the application
In developed countries, VB12 complex with other substances are used in cosmetics; in the food industry, VB12 is used as ham, sausage, ice cream, fish, meat and other food colorants. In family life, the VB12 solution is adsorbed on activated carbon, zeolites, non-woven fabric or paper to be made into soap, toothpaste, etc; it can be used for deodorant toilet, refrigerator, eliminating the smell of sulfide and aldehydes; VB12 is also available in dehalogenation of environmental protection soil and common pollutants in surface water-organic halides.
1. To improve the utilization of folic acid, it and folic acid are together with the synthesis of methionine (from high cysteine synthetase) and choline, producing Vitamin B12 application based pioneer substances such as methyl cobalamin and coenzyme B12 in purine and pyrimidine synthesis process, participating in the methylation process in many important compounds. When vitamin B12 deficiency, activities which transferred methyl groups from the methylenetetrahydrofolate reduced to make folic acid into no use of form, leading to folate deficiency.
2. Maintain the metabolism and function of the nerve myelin sheath. Lack of vitamin B12, can cause neurological disorders, degeneration of spinal cord, and can cause severe psychiatric symptoms. Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause peripheral neuritis. Children's lack of vitamin B12 early performance is emotional, dull, slow response, and finally leads to anemia.
3. Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells. The two acyl coenzyme A is converted to succinate coenzyme A, which is involved in the synthesis of three carboxylic acid cycle, in which the synthesis of A is related to the synthesis of heme.
4. Vitamin B12 is also involved in synthesis of deoxy nucleic acid (DNA), metabolism of fat, carbohydrate and protein, increasing the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins.
1. The proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat;
2. To help in the essential amion acid tryptophan is converted to nicotinic acid;
3. To prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases;
4. Alleviate vomiting;
5. Promote the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs;
6. Lower the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria
7. Slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis;
8. Is the natural the diuretic.
9. Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism;
10. Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;
11. Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6;
12. Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Vitamin B12 deficiency
1. The causes of vitamin B12 deficiency
(1) Too little intake body can not synthesize vitamin B12. Dietary vitamin B12 is from animal food, milk and less content of dairy products , vegetable foods are basically no vitamin B12. Vegetarians are more prone to vitamin B12 deficiency than non vegetarians.. Vitamin B12 intake and serum vitamin B12 levels were positively correlated..Maternal vitamin B12 deficiency or lack of intake, may be due to low vitamin B12 in the milk causing vitamin B12 deficiency in infants.
(2) Malabsorption The Elderly people are prone to vitamin B12 deficiency, about 60% is due to gastrointestinal reasons causing food bound cobalamin malabsorption. Taking more than 12 to 30 g of synthetic vitamin B12 per day can make older people's low vitamin B12, the risk of high MMA reduced. Oral administration of high doses of vitamin MMA can make most of the vitamin B12 deficiency in the elderly to return to normal.
(3) The lack of intrinsic factor vitamin B12 needs to be combined with the internal factor to eventually be absorbed. Pernicious anemia patients have intrinsic factor autoantibodies, it can lead to serious vitamin B12 deficiency.
(4) Others taking anti-epileptic drugs, metformin, histamine H2 receptor blockers and proton pump inhibitors, hereditary cobalt amine transfer protein II deficiency, tropical sprue, Helicobacter pylori infections, parasitic infections, also It can lead to be lack of vitamin B12.
2. Vitamin B12 deficiency and disease
(1) anemia, vitamin B12 deficiency anemia caused by lack of vitamin B12 like the same as lack of folic acid, just as megaloblastic anemia. However, whether the elderly people or less intake of food of animal origin in the crowd, vitamin B12 deficiency anemia is not associated with the state. People that are lack of vitamin B12 supplement vitamin B12 and this does not affect the whole blood cell count.
Blood total homocysteine concentration is more than 10μmol /L, can increase the risk of atherosclerosis and venous thrombosis. Vitamin B12 is involved in homocysteine metabolic methylation process, is essential cofactors for the methionine synthase (enzyme catalytic homocysteine methyl). Vitamin B12, folic acid concentration in the blood and homocysteine concentration. Vitamin B12, folic acid concentrations are relation to homocysteine concentration in the blood. In Indian the vegetarian population, high incidence of vitamin B12 deficiency is related to coronary artery disease. For diabetic retinopathy population, vitamin B12 deficiency associated with high homocysteine and vitamin B12 deficiency may be an independent risk factor for diabetic retinopathy. However, vitamin B12 did not reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease or diabetes.
(3) Nervous and mental diseases
Vitamin B12 and folic acid have a pivotal role in maintaining the normal function of the central nervous system (CNS). SAM is an important donor in the brain, and the imbalance of methylation is one of the causes of neurological and psychiatric disorders. Homocysteine is also one of the reasons of CNS disorders, associated with cognitive impairment. Vitamin B12 or folic acid deficiency can make homocysteine concentration increased and interfere with the methylation status. MMA is toxic to the nervous system. Vitamin B12 and folic acid can protect the elderly CNS disease, mood disorders and dementia (including Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia and dementia), other studies was negative results. Despite the extensive literature show that B-group vitamins and homocysteine, and cognitive and mood disorders, dementia related but even if they can reduce homocysteine levels and in randomized controlled trials, there is no clear evidence that supplement of folic acid and vitamin B12 could improve cognitive impairment and dementia, can not improve the symptoms of depression.
(4) Fertility and birth defects
folic acid is a protective factor to neural tube defects (NTD), folate metabolism closely linked to vitamin B12 is also an independent risk factor of the NTD. Vitamin B12 deficiency is a risk factor for early pregnancy abortion, recurrent abortion. In the neonatal period, vitamin B12 deficiency can seriously damage the development and function of the nervous system, more performance for infant growth retardation and nervous system disabilities but not anemia. Once the baby of vitamin B12 deficiency occurs, low levels of vitamin B12 will continue for at least a year. Even if corrected early vitamin B12 deficiency, these children still may appear to be long-term neurological, cognitive impairment, including irritability, anorexia, growth retardation, mental retardation and developmental regression.
(5) Others vitamin B12 deficiency may increase the chance of occurrence of some cancers. Vitamin B12 and bone density may be related, but different conclusions are not consistent.
Precautions & Warning
Before using cyanocobalamin, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to cobalt; or if you have any other allergies. Your doctor may recommend that you receive a smaller test dose before starting your regular dose. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: low potassium blood levels (hypokalemia), gout, a certain blood disorder (polycythemia vera), a certain eye disease (Leber's disease), other vitamin/mineral deficiencies (especially folic acid and iron).
This product may contain aluminum, which can infrequently build up to dangerous levels in the body. The risk may be increased if this product is used for an extended time, especially in newborns or in people with kidney disease. Tell your doctor immediately if you notice any symptoms of too much aluminum in the body such as muscle weakness, bone pain, or mental changes.
Professional packing with professional materials, and We'll give clients several Packing way to choose after you contact me through my email
Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, ach batch of steroid powders have to tested by our QC(quality control) department before they are allowed to sell.
We can pack your powders within 24 hours after your payment, and corresponding picture of your powders' parcel will be sent to you.
Best prices you're sure to be satisfied, the more you buy, the more competitive prices you get.
T/T in advance , Bitcoin, Money Gram, Western Union.
24/7 online after-sales service.
Contact Person: Miss. Gayle